Lose Belly Fat Exercise
Stability Ball - Lose Belly Fat Exercise For Beginners
If you want to lose belly fat, exercise with a stability ball. This $30 piece of fitness equipment which is available at most sporting goods stores, may be the key ingredient in your search for a flat stomach or washboard abs. Researchers at Sacramento State University in California found that people who worked out with stability boards had twice the muscle fibers in their stomachs compared to people who did crunches alone. Do a lose belly fat exercise routine with a stability ball.
For beginners, these three lose belly fat exercise described here can help to get you started.
First, sit on the ball and place your hands on the ball for balance. Alternatively, place your hands behind your head which makes it more difficult but a better strength exercise. Slowly begin to roll your hips in a circle towards the right, making small circles and then, as you get comfortable, larger circles. Do 10 to 20 circles then repeat the exercise to the left. While it sounds simple, this exercise will be working all of the muscles of the stomach making it a perfect lose belly fat exercise.
The next lose belly fat exercise is called the Seated March. Sit on the ball with your spine straight and your abs in. Begin a slow march, alternating lifting the right foot and then the left. As you get comfortable with the movement, lift the knees higher and march faster. You can also add a bounce on the ball if you feel comfortable. Repeat this exercise for 1 to 2 minutes.
The final beginner’s exercise I’m going to outline here is the Seated Balance. You will sit on the ball with your spine straight and your abs in. Place the hands on the ball if you are a beginner or behind your head if you have more confidence and lift your right foot off the floor, holding it in the air for at least 5 seconds. Lower and repeat on the left side. Repeat 5 to 10 times. Keep your abs in to help keep your balance.
All of these beginner’s lose belly fat exercise routines have you sitting on the ball. As you gain confidence with the stability ball, you will begin to do exercises that have you starting from the floor, from your knees, and even from lying on top of the ball. The manual that comes with the stability ball should describe many different exercises with illustrations to help you get the gist of what you are supposed to be doing.
If you are under 5’1, get an 18 inch ball. From 5’1 to 5’8, get a 22 inch ball. And, for those over 5’8, you’ll want to use a 26 inch ball.
The stability ball will give you many lose belly fat exercise ideas.
|Diets and Well-Being A-Z
|Workouts and Training A-Z
for more on running routine for beginners use search engine below
- Body Shaping Blog
- The Body Shaping Blog keeps you up to date with any and all changes and additions with body-shaping-exercise-program.com website. Subscribe here.
- download page
- download page for those that want to read on the fun just click and print
- Workout Routines
- Workout Routines that will set your fitness goals on fire, without the same old daily routine day in and day out.
- Running your first 5k or first marathon, training to be the best you can as fast as you can be.
- Weight Loss Diet
- weight loss diet and many more ways to lose the flab and pack on the strength
- Pilates demands intense focus You have to concentrate on what you´re doing. All the time. And you must concentrate on your entire body. This is not easy, but in
- Strength Training
- strength training must includes the following four parts for great results. Include in your routine includes cardio or aerobic fitness, muscular fitness, stretching, and core exercise
- Weight Training
- weight training You can organize your exercise routine in a number of ways depending on your fitness level and time constraints. here are some workouts and some suggestions
- fast workout
- fast workout is the only place online to get totally free fast workout programs,1.5 seconds from right now.
- truth about abs
- Truth about abs about all of the hidden dangers, and getting rid of it forever
- exercises for fat
- exercises for fat that are a must if you really wqant to get a shape
- wahm workout
- wahm workout routine is a complete workout routine for busy work from home moms.
- Hair Loss Solutions
- Hair loss solutions is dedicated to stopping the process of hair loss, and regaining your hair naturally.
- alopecia hair loss
- alopecia hair loss is fairly easy to cure with the right stuff.
- biceps workout exercises
- biceps workout exercises are one of the most important and forgoten basic part of working out
- Positive Break Ups
- Positive Break Ups are sometimes hard to see to years down the line, unless you are will to look at it now
- anti aging
- anti aging is often a huge challenge to take on for many, here it is for you free of charge
- Rejuvenate with Facelift
- Rejuvenate with Facelift is always huge decision to take
- looking younger tips
- Looking Younger Tips will teach you over 10 different ways on looking younger videos
- daily exercise routine for women
- daily exercise routine for women this is a perfect place to begin your overall body shape quest.
- increase strength workouts
- increase strength workouts these workouts improve your overall body shape one part at a time.
- huge belly loss
- huge belly loss is the only place to come to for your belly loss problems
- body shaping exercise routine
- body shaping exercise routine is dedicated to shaping the whole entire body.
- weight training exercises
- weight training exercises that will get you all you expect from all exercises
- quick belly loss
- quick belly loss is a full size program that will get rid of any belly size.
- fast weightloss exercises
- fast weightloss exercises for those who already know theat the best way to lose weight is to exercise, but find it hard to find the time
- mindset support system
- mindset support system is the most powerful system to a perfect body
- Hair Loss Treatments
- Hair Loss Treatments are so vast that it is really very hard to decide which is the right one.
- Eating Healthy
- Eating Healthy means a lifetime of feeling 100% better and living that much longer.
- Relieve Sore Muscles
- Relieve Sore Muscles by just doing a few simple things the right way and never suffer again.
- Sciatic Nerve Pain
- Sciatic Nerve Pain is very common in todays world with so many people trying to do so much at once.
- Relieve Stress
- Relieve Stress by just doing a few things different a couple minutes per day,
- Relieve Stomach Gas
- Relieve Stomach Gas with some newly discovered tricks
- Relieve Stress Exercise
- Relieve Stress Exercise is the place you want to come to after a hard day of work and no time to workout
- Heart Exercises
- Heart Exercises are by far the best exercises to do daily
- Relieve Insomnia
- Relieve Insomnia begining tonight with these three simple tricks
- best exercise tips
- best exercise tips are these top 6 that only the true pros use
- Treat Swimmers Ear
- Treat Swimmers Ear is also known as 'external otitis' or more commonly 'swimmer's ear'. This is an inflammation of the outer ear and ear canal and can cause a nasty earache. Swimmers ear is a very c
- google search our whole entire website along with the entire web.
- workouts for women
- workouts for women this is for the more serious women who already has made up her mind to create a perfect shape and fit body.
- female workouts
- female workouts that will get any woman any size into tip top shape.
- Fast Weight Loss Exercises
- Fast Weight Loss Exercises is an art and a certain combination of all of the right exercises
- Psychologically Unworkoutable
- Psychologically unworkoutable is a term being used to describe someone who has tried many workout routines and methods but was unable to stick with them for more than a few weeks.
- Next Level Workout
- Next level workout so when is the time to take your workout to the next level? if your current workout is boring it may just not be challenging enough for you.
- Pro athlete workouts
- Pro athlete workouts is dedicated to the more serious workout folks that want to take their workout to the next level
- running routine for beginners
- Running routine for beginners is a complete twenty week running workout plan that takes you from 0 to 4 miles within those twenty weeks
- Home Gym
- Home gym is just what most people need instead of paying out all those fees and contracts, and trying to find time to make it to the gym, a home gym is what is needed.
- Mens daily workout routine
- Mens daily workout routine one who wants to stay committed to a lifetime workout plan
- ben pakulski
- ben pakulski complete m140 workout plans for step by step instrictions on reaching your goals in bodybuilding.
- Contribute to Lose Belly Fat Exercise
- Would you like to share your knowledge about lose belly fat exercise? Great, find out how you can submit your story or tip here.