Daily Workout Routine
This Daily Workout Routine is part one of a ten week program designed for all of home business owners who realize staying in shape is more important than making money, and running your business from home. This program will become more difficult as the weeks progress so hang in there as you would your business, and what ever you do don't you quit.
These are all 30 minute daily workouts. It is best to workout around the same time daily, so just like your call schedule you should make a set time to workout daily. Remember you may be a little sore when first starting depending on what shape your in now, but just like our business we don't quit.
Warm up with jumping jacks for two minutes before you begin your daily workout routine.
1) Running in place (for three minutes, while making sure you bring your knees up as high as possible while running in place.)
2) Push ups (for one minute)
3) Sit ups (lay down on couch face up, legs stretched out, sit up and reach for your toes or as far as you can) and come back to the laying position, repeat these for two minutes.
4) Push ups (for one minute)
5) Sit ups (repeat number three) for two minutes.
6) Steps (running or walking up and down steps for three minutes, if you don't have step make one with some phone books)
7) Sit ups (repeat number three) for two minutes.
8) Tip toes (with feet together, raise up and down on tip toes, you may need to balance yourself by placing one hand on wall or chair for balance)
9) Sit ups (repeat number three) for two minutes.
10) Running in place (for three minutes, while making sure you bring your knees up as high as possible while running in place.)
11) Sit ups (repeat number three) for two minutes.
12) Push ups (for one minute)
Fortunately, you do not need a Paid lifting coach to be able to get the physique you always wanted. These are some of the best exercises, and dirty little secrets about the perfect physique that you have never heard of.
More Workout Routines
Daily Workout Routine Home Page